Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Confirmation card I made

I had a hard time finding inspiration for confirmation cards until I landed on this idea at the cutting cafe...here's the links I was inspired from...
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/cross-shaped-card/
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/bible-verses/

I changed mine up by adding a dove which is a confirmation symbol. I found the dove on google images. I was able to get the bible verses on my card by putting kraft cardstock into our printer. I just really like how the print adds a little something to the card.

I hope my nephew James will like his card! I'm also mailing one to my nephew Billy. Congratulations guys for making your confirmation!

Supplies Used: Silhouette Cameo
                        Kraft cardstock
                        Bazzill cardstock
                        Sheer polkadot ribbon
                        Stampin Up! DSP
                        Printer
                        Gel pen
                        Foam dot
                        ATG Gun
                        SCAL
                        SDS

No comments:

Post a Comment